We are looking for a Senior SQL Developer to help support a complex data migration for a large NHS organisation. The successful SQL Developer will be working on a first of its kind flagship migration project. Initially the assignment will be 3 months but there will possibly be multiple extensions.
* Designing and creating SQL databases, conforming to best practice
* Helping create complex SQL processes
* Help design, build and support SSAS solutions
* Supporting/Developing local databases.
* Liaising with technical and clinical teams
* 4 years + SQL development experience
* Experience working on data migration projects ideally in an NHS environment
* Working knowledge of at least one of the following PAS (EMIS, SystmOne, RiO)
* Working knowledge of clinical portals