We are hiring
Now is a great time to work in UK digital health. With increasingly more people using digital technology to care for patients, the sector provides exciting prospects for those who want to progress their careers.
Work with us
Digital Health Intelligence is a dynamic, fast- growing online publisher. We offer a supportive working environment that gives talent every opportunity to shine. We help our people discover their strengths and give them the chance to do what they do best every day, as well as actively supporting their career development.
Current Job Opening
Marketing Assistant (Events)
- One-year contract
- Salary: £25,000-£27,000 depending on experience
- Starting: June/July 2023
- Hybrid / London
Digital Health is a dynamic, fast-growing online publisher, event organiser, market intelligence service and online community. We are looking for someone to help us build awareness and drive attendance for our three main events: Digital Health Rewired; Digital Health AI & Data, and Digital Health Summer Schools.
This role is ideal for an ambitious marketing professional with experience in producing and delivering compelling copy to drive delegate acquisition to large conference and events.
The marketing assistant will be expected to bring a results-driven focus that delivers audience acquisition. Working closely with team across the business, you will work on multi-channel marketing campaigns covering content, email, website, social media, online advertising, and paid media.
We are looking for someone who has a willingness to learn, brings high energy and ideas, and can work to deadlines.
- Create and deliver marketing campaigns – including preparing contact data, copywriting, using production tools such as email templates, landing pages and website content management systems
- Suggest and develop new ideas for campaigns, working closely with the conference producer to maximise awareness of programme announcements
- Produce high-performing marketing mailers, applying A/B testing to analyse and improve open rates and clicks throughs
- Managing social media campaigns and producing graphics – covering both organic content and paid media – supported by regular performance reporting
- Using a variety of digital marketing tools – Salesforce, Mailchimp, Hootsuite and Adobe Spark – training will be provided
- Regular reporting on registration numbers and campaign effectiveness.
This role would suit a recent marketing assistant looking to take the next step in their career or looking for a new challenge.
- First-class written and spoken English capabilities
- Proven copywriting abilities
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience with using digital tools such as Mailchimp, Hootsuite and Adobe Express (or similar)
- Experience in executing paid media campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Experience with analyzing marketing results
- Highly literate with Microsoft Office suite applications
- An understanding of the UK digital health sector would be advantageous.
You will be well organized, have excellent attention to detail, and be able to multitask and work under pressure, delivering to tight deadlines.
In return you will receive:
- Remote working 80% (20% based in London office)
- 25 days annual leave pro rata
- Ability to gain experience and develop skills in a variety of digital marketing tools
- Work for a company that believes strongly in diversity
Deadline for applications is 16 June 2023 however applications will be reviewed before this date.
To apply contact Chris Marsom, Head of Marketing, on email@example.com
- Full Time
- Salary: £23-25k (depending on experience)
- Preferred Location: London/surrounds – working from Waterloo based office twice a week
About the company
Digital Health is a dynamic, fast-growing online publisher, event organiser, market intelligence service and online community. We organise the industry’s leading health IT conference and exhibition, Digital Health Rewired, the popular two-day residential learning and networking retreat, Digital Health Summer Schools and new AI and Data event. Also within our growing events portfolio is a series of webinars, roundtables and virtual conferences.
In this role as Conference Coordinator, you will report to the Conference Producer and collaborate closely with the events team. Your primary duty will be to oversee the organisation of both in-person and digital conferences, managing speakers before, during, and after each event. As a skilled administrator, you will adeptly manage your time while balancing multiple projects. You will work in partnership with internal teams such as marketing, sales and production to ensure that our events are successful. Additionally, you will cultivate relationships with external stakeholders including partners and sponsors.
We offer a supportive working environment that gives talent every opportunity to shine. We help our people discover their strengths and give them the chance to do what they do best every day, as well as actively supporting their career development.
- Ensure that all relevant event materials (e.g. working documents, printed and digital programmes) are kept up to date with the latest programme and speaker information.
- Work with confirmed speakers and chairs to answer any administrative questions they may have, collect necessary speaker information.
- Help coordinate sponsored sessions or other smaller activities related to the event.
- Provide support in preparing for sessions, including drafting introductory emails and session briefing documents, arranging session briefing calls.
- Assist with on-site event activities, such as providing assistance to speakers and session chairs as needed.
- Handle post-event tasks such as distributing certificates and collating feedback.
- BA/BS degree or relevant practical experience.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English with strong communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and able to rapidly learn other online tools.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and able to prioritise in a fast-paced multi-project environment.
- Experience in conference and event coordination is a plus.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org