Data Entry Work
- Job details: Data Entry Work
- Pay : £18,000 – £19,000 per year
- Job Type : Fixed term contract
- Contract length: 6 – 12 months
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Expected start date: 29/08/2022
- 25 days of Annual Leave/pro rata
- Hybrid Working with 2 days based in London office
- Ability to gain experience and develop skills in Excel
- Work for a company that believes strongly in diversity
The successful candidate will be responsible for the data entry processes, including accurately entering important company data and keeping records up to date.
We’re a small team within Digital Health, but we closely interact with the commercial, editorial, and marketing teams, therefore, we are looking for someone who can build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships with colleagues.
- Prepares documents for data entry.
- Transfers information from emails, pdf, excel, etc, formats into the required format.
- Performs high-volume data entry using spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
- Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
- Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards.
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision excellent.
- Accountability and personal responsibility for the quality of outputs.