Digital Marketing Assistant
- Six-month contract
- Salary: £22,000-£25,000 depending on experience
- October 2021 to March 2022
- Remote / London
Digital Health is a dynamic, fast-growing online publisher, event organiser, market intelligence service and online community. We offer a supportive working environment that gives talent every opportunity to shine. We help our people discover their strengths and give them the chance to do what they do best every day, as well as actively supporting their career development.
This is an exciting role within the busy marketing team. The successful candidate will play an active part in managing and building data to drive campaign effectiveness, support the move to marketing automation and ultimately help deliver business growth for the company.
We are looking for someone who has a willingness to learn, brings high energy and ideas, and can work to deadlines.
- Working closely with the head of marketing, digital marketing executive, internal teams and partners to help deliver the annual marketing plan
- Creating and delivering marketing campaigns – including preparing contact data, copywriting, using production tools such as email templates, landing pages and website content management systems
- Managing social media campaigns and creative assets – both producing organic content and paid media – supported by regular performance reporting
- Using a variety of digital marketing tools – Salesforce, MailChimp, Hootsuite and Adobe Spark
- Preparing marketing analytics reports to enable deeper analysis into marketing effectiveness
- Maintaining a high-quality marketing database – including the inputting and verification of data into the CRM (Salesforce)
- Conducting ad-hoc market research to inform future marketing strategies.
This role would suit a recent marketing graduate or a recent graduate who has undertaken a year’s sandwich placement in a marketing team.
- Can-do attitude, high-energy, self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for copywriting
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good organisation skills
- Related job and internship experience
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Sector knowledge advantageous but not necessary.
You will be well organised, have excellent attention to detail, and be able to multitask and work under pressure, delivering to tight deadlines.
In return you will receive:
- Remote working 80% (20% based in London office)
- 25 days off paid holiday
- Ability to gain experience and develop skills in a variety of digital marketing tools
- Work for a company that believes strongly in diversity
Deadline for applications is 30 September 2021, however applications will be reviewed before this date.