Join this exclusive webinar where the Digital Health Intelligence team will present the highlights from the forthcoming CDMI+36 report.
It’s three years since the launch of Digital Health’s Clinical Digital Maturity Index (CDMI). The four annually collected data points now available provide a unique view of adoption trends within acute trusts, enabling Digital Health to plot current progress against the ‘Paperless by 2020’ agenda and examine the factors that will influence whether the target will be met.
The presentation will:
• Explain the strategies taken by the top risers in digital maturity over the last three years
• Examine what systems are on track for the Paperless 2020 targets, and which are not
• Highlight the biggest technology growth areas and future areas for supplier opportunity
• Provide a snapshot of the biggest supplier market share changes
• Preview future plans for CDMI.
The full report will be published on Intelligence in April and is available to Gold and Platinum subscribers, plus NHS professionals with the Intelligence for Networks subscription.
Tara Athanasiou, director of research and networks, Digital Health
Suzanne Armengol, intelligence manager, Digital Health