- 27 January 2022
12:30 - 14:00
Digital Health Regional Networks Events is a new monthly programme of regional best practice events for NHS IT leaders, focused on sharing digital best practice underway in a particular NHS region.
The new regional events series builds on the popularity of our Digital Responses to Covid-19 Webinar Series and best practice webinars and are designed to provide the opportunity for a wide range of NHS digital leaders to share local work and knowledge with others. The aim is to showcase and discuss best practice on digital health and data within a region of the English NHS.
Each regional event will be extended best practice webinars split into two sessions, that blend short live presentations and open discussions from Digital Health Network members with panel Q&A.
FULL PROGRAMME STILL TO BE CONFIRMED
The Reasonable Adjustment Flag Project – an NHS Long Term Plan commitment.
Under the Equality Act 2010, organisations such as hospitals and GP surgeries must take steps (“reasonable adjustments”) to remove the barriers individuals face because of disability. As part of the NHS Long Term Plan, by 2023/24, a ‘digital flag’ in the patient record will ensure staff know a patient has an impairment, such as a learning disability, autism, or a long-term condition. Hear from the national project team and from local sites as this important project is rolled out across the UK.
This session will help you understand:
– What does the flag do?
– How a flag can be accessed.
– What progress had been made in early adopter sites in the South East.
– How to get involved in this project.
1. Sharai Chitando – Senior Health Improvement Lead, National Learning Disability & Autism Programme, NHS England and NHS Improvement
2. Jessica West – PCCO PCN Operational Manager, Dr Hale & Partners, Lister House Surgery: Derby and Derbyshire Early Adopter Site
3. Lucy Garner – Lead ACP for Learning Disabilities for PCCO PCN, Lister House Surgery: Derby and Derbyshire Early Adopter Site
4. Richard Keble – Project Lead, NHS Hertfordshire and Worcestershire CCG: Herefordshire and Worcestershire Early Adopter Site
1. Visiba Care – Presenters tbc
This webinar is open to NHS, public, charitable sectors, academics, and network sponsors only. You will receive confirmation of your registration once this is confirmed.Register now