27 October 2022
12:30 - 13:30
A new series of lively panel debates bringing together NHS IT leaders from across Digital Health Networks to independently debate key national NHS digital and data topics.
Questions will be canvassed in advance from across the Digital Health networks community, and each debate will be written up as a discussion paper to be published on digitalhealth.net.
The third edition of the Digital Health Networks Debate Series will explore digital priorities for the 42 new Integrated Care Boards in England.
With the lead responsibility for joining-up digital strategies across integrated care systems, how are ICBs setting their priorities on digital strategy and investments.
This Digital Health Networks Debate will examine how ICBs are balancing sometimes competing priorities on areas spanning: EPR convergence, levelling-up, shared records spanning health and social care, infrastructure, standards, data and population health management.
The debate will explore the extent to which the new ICBs are defining their role as primarily about coordination on digital or being more directive in setting digital strategy and investment priorities. How can they effectively act as a bridge between centre and local on digital and data?
Members of the Networks are invited to join the discussion in advance on Discourse and take part in the debate which will include online voting and Q&A.
Topics to be covered
- What are the policies on ICB digital strategy?
- What should be the digital priorities of ICBs?
- Are ICBs and ICSs the goldilocks size on digital?
- What should be the ideal relationship between ICBs and local organisations?
- What should be the ideal relationship between ICBs and national bodies?
- Chair: Lisa Emery, Chief Transformation, Innovation and Digital Officer, Sussex Health & Care and NHS Sussex
- Andy Williams, Interim CDIO, Humber & North Yorkshire Health & Care Partnership
- Linda Vernon, Acting Digital Culture and Transformation Clinical Lead, Lancashire & South Cumbria Integrated Care Board
- Dermot Ryan, Director of Frontline Digitisation, NHS England and NHS Improvement
This programme of events is only open to our Network Members which include, digital health leaders from across the NHS, public sector, charitable sectors, academia, and our Network Sponsors.
20 November 2022 @ 21:42
can you please share the recording to my email? Thanks