- 18 August 2020
12:30 - 14:00
Digital Health Networks Regional events is a new monthly programme of regional best practice events for NHS IT leaders, focused on sharing digital best practice underway in a particular NHS region.
The new regional events series builds on the popularity of our Digital Responses to Covid-19 Webinar Series and best practice webinars and are designed to provide the opportunity for a wide range of NHS digital leaders to share local work and knowledge with others.
Each regional event will be extended 90-minute best practice webinars split into two sessions, that blend short 10-minute presentations from CCIO/CIO/CNIO Network members with panel Q&A. Delivered over a lunchtime slot the ‘lunch and learn’ sessions will carry CPD accreditation and count towards members’ professional development.
The aim is to showcase and discuss best practice on digital health and data within a region of the English NHS. Presentations will be in the form of short pre-recorded videos from members or live presentations, accompanied by live audience Q&A, quick polls and audience interactivity tools
Digital Health Networks: Midlands will start the series on 18 August @ 12.30 – 14.00. Agenda is as follows:
Chair: Ade Byrne
- Pete Rose, new Deputy CEO, NHS Digital
- Sarah Wilkinson, CEO, NHS Digital
- Alec Price-Forbes, CCIO/Consultant Rheumatologist and Lead for EPR Programme University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust/Coventry and Warwickshire Health and Care Partnership (STP)
- James Reed, Chair CCIO Network, Birmingham and Solihull mental Health NHS FT
- Jaswinder Sian, Senior IT Infrastructure Team Lead, Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership Trust