- 12 February 2019
12:30 - 13:30
Digital Health Rewired is the brand new leadership summit, conference and exhibition that will connect today’s health IT leaders with the latest digital health innovations, 25-26 March.
We have a stellar programme, with keynotes including Matt Hancock, Doug Gurr, Dr Ben Goldacre, Ali Parsa, Dr Simon Eccles and Will Smart, and are seeing extremely high-quality delegate registrations.
This webinar is exclusively for sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to update them on latest developments on the Summit, Exhibition and Conference and Hack Day, plus new additions to the event including the Rewired Pitchfest.
On the webinar the Digital Health team will:
• Update you on how the different parts of the Rewired event fit together;
• Key logistics details;
• Guide you through key elements of the programme, including the keynotes;
• Share profile data on registered delegates;
• Offer tips on how to get the most out of your participation in Rewired
• Share plans for Digital Health Rewired 2020
• And, most importantly, provide you with the chance to put your questions to the team
The Digital Health team will be:
• Jon Hoeksma, CEO
• Neil Hadland, Exhibition Manager
• Fabiana Bertin, Events Manager
• Karl Grundy, Commercial Director
So, join us for all the latest Rewired developments and find out how to get the most from your participation in the most exciting show of the year