- 19 June 2020
12:30 - 13:30
With hospital visits restricted to not only COVID-19 ICU units, but neonatal, dementia, maternity and many other wards, learn how hospitals like St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust are using Apple devices to connect patients with their loved ones.
Mobile technology can alleviate many of these isolation challenges and keep patients and loved ones connected — all from a safe distance. Join Chief Executive of St Georges Hospital Charity, Amerjit Chohan, and Jamf to learn how they leverages Apple and Jamf to keep a safe line of communication open for patients and loved one, all without putting a burden on the trust’s IT staff.
You’ll learn how St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust:
- Uses modern and efficient workflows to offer a safe communication platform
- Configures and wipes Apple devices for new patients to leverage
- Plans to evolve its telehealth initiative
Join us on 19th June at 12:30 and see how you too can adopt a telehealth process that best serves patients, loved ones and providers.
- Amerjit Chohan, CEO of St George’s Hospital Charity, St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Ian Browning, Healthcare Solutions Manager, EMEIA