- 4 September 2020
10:00 - 11:00
A new type of technology is being launched into the NHS that will re-energise the health tech landscape.
Miya Precision – the very first smart clinical asset for the NHS – is already attracting the attention of healthcare organisations looking to accelerate their digital adoption. Whether they are pursuing an electronic patient record, best of breed digital programme or are an integrated care system joining up disparate systems, Miya Precision offers an intelligent solution to unlock value from existing investments.
Using its clinical decision support engine, Miya Precision provides the necessary automation to alleviate the cognitive burden faced by clinicians. Early communications about the smart clinical asset sparked significant reaction from Digital Health readers and now Alcidion is holding this webinar with Digital Health to share more detailed information.
This webinar will:
- Introduce how and why the NHS needs a smart clinical asset as a new type of technology
- Provide details of the solution and how it works
- Offer an opportunity to ask questions of those bringing the new product to market and supporters from the health sector
- Kate Quirke, CEO Alcidion
- Malcolm Pradhan, Director, Chief Medical Officer
- Lynette Ousby, General Manager UK
- Neil Perry, Director of Digital Transformation at Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust