- 15 March 2021 - 19 March 2021
09:00 - 17:30
Join us at Digital Health Rewired 2021, 15-19 March, where some of the biggest names in health IT will offer inspiration and insights into tackling current and future challenges of digital and data as the response to the worldwide pandemic continues to play out.
Rewired 2021 will be a five-day virtual festival celebrating the best of digital health. All sessions will be CPD-accredited. The exciting programme features over 300+ speakers across five days and 11 festival events, including:
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Sarah Wilkinson, CEO, NHS Digital
- Dr Navina Evans, CEO, Health Education England
- Simon Eccles, Deputy CEO, NHSX
- Sonia Patel, CIO, NHSX
- Russell Branzell, CEO, CHIME
- Chris Hopson, CEO of NHS Providers
- Daniel West, CDIO at Northern Ireland Department of Health
- Richard Corbridge, CIO at Boots
- Sam Allen, CEO of Sussex Partnership NHS FT who is also Chair, Health & Care Women’s Leaders Network
- Prof Joe Harrison, CEO of Milton Keynes Hospital NHS FT
- Joe Rafferty, CEO of Mersey Care NHS FT
- Dr Owen Williams, CEO of Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT
- Dr Shera Chok, National Clinical Advisor, NHS England and NHS Improvement; and founder of The Shuri Network
- Ryan Smith, CIO & VP, Intermountain Healthcare
- Sarah Newcombe, CNIO, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Shankar Sridharan, CCIO, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Caroline Cake, CEO, Health Data Research UK
- Ming Tang, National Director, Data and Analytics for NHS England and NHS Improvement
If you are looking for a flavour of why Rewired 2021 is the must-attend UK digital health event of the year, then why not watch our event trailer here. 🎥
Grow your network
In-between the Rewired programme’s exciting keynotes, video case studies, Pitchfest competition heats, lightning talks and interactive workshops, you can connect with colleagues across the digital health community. Access 3,000+ attendees via the virtual event platform, video chat with fellow delegates and take part in a lively social programme.
No other event brings together more CCIOs, CIOs and CNIOs. 97% of delegates gave Rewired 2020 a 4 or 5-star rating.
Attendance is free for the NHS. Register here to gain exclusive access to inspirational keynotes, lively panel debates, video case studies, lightning talks, tech showcases and networking opportunities.
Follow updates via #DHRewired21Register now