- 13 September 2019
12:30 - 13:30
With a cloud and digital first strategy now being not only an aspiration, but a standard for the delivery of technology in health and care, UKCloud present and discuss “Cloud First”, the journey they have been on across a number of public sector organisations, their work with the supplier market on assisting them on becoming cloud ready and their exciting offerings which are having traction and interest across health and care.
UKCloud will also look to provide some myth busting facts that describe that “not all clouds are the same”.
During the call we will discuss the following:
- Cloud First – what does that mean in reality.
- Cloud quick-fix opportunities in addressing resilience
- Myth busting cloud – other clouds are available!
- The journey and the pitfalls of the journey
- Partners journey to Cloud and SaaS
- Case studies – examples of those that have.
- The challenge of ‘how ready are you’ in achieving Cloud Adoption of your legacy applications (Interactive).
Cleveland Henry, Director of Cloud, UKCloud Health
NHS speaker tbc