20 October 2017
12:30 - 13:30
A robust and scalable infrastructure plays a crucial role in helping the NHS address the growing cyber security threat and underpins the development of innovative tech solutions, such as AI and genomics.
Join the Digital Health Intelligence team for exclusive insights into the current and planned IT infrastructure of NHS organisations from our new 2017 Infrastructure data collection.
The webinar will provide valuable insights to suppliers looking to identify market opportunity and plan sales engagement.
Key questions that will be covered include:
- What percentage of NHS trusts are outsourcing elements of IT infrastructure?
- What trusts are currently delivering infrastructure through the cloud, and who is planning to?
- A view from the front line – exclusive insights on infrastructure priorities from an NHS CIO/CCIO
- Who are the dominant suppliers in categories including networks, WiFi, mobile device management and cloud?
- Where are the main opportunities for suppliers by category and time period?
Karl Grundy, commercial director, Digital Health
Tara Athanasiou, research director, Digital Health
NHS CIO – tbc