- 23 July 2020 - 24 July 2020
09:00 - 17:00
Join us for the Virtual Summer School, 23-24 July, for two days of online learning, networking and collaboration exploring UK and International lessons on digital responses to Covid-19, and what comes next.
We’ll be blending video sessions and video diaries, live Q&A and panel discussions and keynote interviews. We hope you’ll join us over the two days and then keep the discussion going in the Virtual Happy Hour.
The aim of Summer School remains to bring together a diverse range of digital health leaders for sharing, learning and relaxed networking. So if you are a Summer Schools regular or taking part for the first time, please join us for what promises to be a very special event.First keynotes confirmed:
- Matthew Gould, CEO, NHSX
- Sarah Wilkinson, CEO, NHS Digital
- Sonia Patel, CIO, NHSX
Join us for:
- National and international health IT leader keynotes
- Covid-19 video diaries from Network members
- Quick fire case studies followed by live Q&A and panel discussions
- Networking with peers and making new friends in the Virtual Happy Hour