- 29 June 2018
12:30 - 13:30
Blueprints for the future
Knowledge sharing has always been central to the vision for the global digital exemplar (GDE) programme. Blueprinting is key to this – the idea that formal documents will be created which provide a guide to successful implementation of an initiative or system.
As the blueprinting programme reaches the end of its first year, Digital Health is holding an exclusive best practice webinar to review progress so far and consider plans for the future.
A small expert panel will speak of the pilot blueprints already created for areas such as e-sepsis, barcoded drugs administration and A&E patient flow. But there will also be a chance to explore where the programmes goes from here. During this fully interactive session, viewers will be able to pose questions to the panel and make suggestions as to what might be helpful in future blueprints.
– Paul Charnley, IT and Information Director, Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
– Carolyn Crooks, Head of Information Management, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
– Matthew Gardner, Digital Programme Manager, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
– Gareth Thomas, Group Chief Clinical Information Officer, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
– Emmanuel Nsutebu, Consultant for Infectious Diseases and Clinical Lead for Sepsis, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust; and Advisor for Sepsis, NHS England