- 1 May 2020
12:30 - 13:30
Primary care has seen perhaps the biggest impact of digital in response to covid-19 the past weeks as the service shifts to overwhelmingly delivered by remote care, by phone and video consultations.
There has been a mass of accompanying work on online triage, extending electronic prescription service to new settings, digital work with pharmacies and other primary care providers.
In this webinar we revisit how primary care is coping with this avalanche of digital change and initiatives and explore what is working, share lessons and experiences and discuss what is proving less effective.
We welcome back the medical directors of EMIS and TPP, who will be joined by their counterparts from Vision and Healthcare Gateway.
Members of Digital Health Networks can put their questions to the panelists on the Networks’ online community https://discourse.digitalhealth.net/ in advance of the webinars or post them live during the webinar.
The questions, suggestions and responses on each session will be collated and shared back with the Network and national presenters.
- Jon Hoeksma, Digital Health
- John Parry, medical director TPP
- Shaun O’Hanlon, medical director EMIS
- Masood Nazir, National Clinical Lead Primary Care Digital Transformation, NHS England
- Gianpiero Celino, Clinical Safety Director, Cegedim UK/Vision
- Liam King, Director, Healthcare Gateway
Please find the slides below.