- 9 April 2020
12:30 - 13:30
One of the many challenges of the Covid-19 public health emergency is the need to deploy NHS staff to locations other than their usual place of work, be it helping staff emergency Nightingale hospitals and ICU beds or cover staff shortages caused by staff being infected or having to self-isolate.
One of the key initiatives being introduced to help more easily and safely credential staff in a period of massive dislocation and intense change is the new NHS Digital Staff Passports programme.
Digital Staff Passports is an existing programme that is being accelerated to address the challenges of the covid-19 pandemic.
Join the webinar to learn more from the team involved on the project and see it demonstrated and have your chance to put your questions to them directly. On the webinar you will:
• Learn about the business need.
• How the project is being accelerated to respond to covid-19
• See the system demonstrated
• Get a summary of the next steps and roll-out plan.
• Discover the future vision beyond the current crisis
• Have your chance to put questions to the team
Chair: Jon Hoeksma, editor-in-chief Digital Health
• Phil Graham Digital Programme Director, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• Phil Stradling, Architect, NHSX
Melanie Whitfield – Head of Improving People Practices, People Directorate – NHSE/I
Daniel Elkins – Managing Partner – Productive People
Emma Turner – Improving Employment Models Lead, People Directorate – NHSE/I
Andrew Temple – Health Informatics Project Manager – Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust