- 22 May 2020
12:30 - 13:30
The results of Digital Health Intelligence’s first survey of CNIO Network members provides a ’state of the nation’ insight into nursing and allied health professional leadership in healthcare IT.
This webinar offers a chance to learn about some of the key findings of the survey, and to hear from senior nursing figures on their thoughts about what it means for where we go next.
It will be of interest to anyone currently working in a nursing/AHP clinical informatics role, those who aspire to develop their career in this area, those who are seeking to set up such a role within their organisation, and those currently working with CNIOs/AHP informatics leads.
Attendees will learn:
- More about how CNIO/AHP informatics roles are currently set up in the NHS – time commitment, reporting structures etc
- What the profile is of those holding such roles
- About possible challenges in connections between CNIOs/AHPs in informatics roles and CCIOs and CIOs
- Thoughts on whether the CNIO/AHP informatics role should be formally recognised
- Further views from senior leaders on the future of these roles
Hannah Crouch, Digital Health
Claire Read, Contributing editor
Dr Natasha Phillips, Chief Nursing Information Officer, NHSX
Jo Dickson, Clinical Informatics Director / CCIO, Nuffield Health, chair of the CNIO Network
Please find the slides below.