The Unplugged news team debrief podcast is back – with a new face (or voice rather) added to the line-up.
Regular listeners to Digital Health Unplugged will know that junior reporter, Jordan Sollof, took over as the host of our podcast but this time round he appears as a panellist for the news team debrief.
He is joined by host and editor Hannah Crouch and Digital Health’s CEO and editor-in-chief, Jon Hoeksma.
The trio discuss electronic patient records (EPRs) and what the next steps are going to be – this includes reaction to the news that health secretary, Sajid Javid wants 90% of NHS trusts to have an EPR in place by December 2023 and the remaining 10% to be in the process of implementing one after statistics showed that one in five NHS trusts do not have the technology.
The news team also talk about the rumours surrounding levelling up and converging of EPRs and a recent Digital Health feature which suggested that 25 of the least digitally mature NHS trusts are to be prioritised for future investment in electronic patient records as trusts are expected to be at the HIMSS Level 5 stage.
Digital Health Unplugged is published on Spotify, iTunes and Apple Podcasts. Follow us to stay up-to-date with the latest news.
You can also download the podcast from digitalhealth.podbean.com or through the Podbean app.
Got a podcast suggestion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.