Dr Hatim Abdulhussein, the national clinical lead for AI and Digital Workforce at NHS England, and Dr Nadine Hachach-Haram, founder and CEO of Proximie have been confirmed as speakers for Digital Health AI and Data 2023.
The Digital Health AI and Data event on 30-31 October at London’s Business Design Centre is the data-driven healthcare showcase that will bring together health professionals, researchers, analysts, data scientists, and start-ups.
Keynote speaker Hachach-Haram, who will speak on Day Two, drew on her passion for innovation and her clinical experiences to build Proximie, an augmented reality platform that allows surgeons to collaborate remotely.
It enabled a UK doctor to perform life-saving robotic surgery with guidance from a US-based specialist surgeon who was almost 5,000 miles away. In her session, she will explore the transformative approach to AI education within the NHS.
Abdulhussein will also speak on Day Two of the event and will uncover the educational strategies for engaging NHS teams with AI technologies. He will delve exclusively into a unique programme that embeds clinical trainees within teams at local NHS sites deploying clinical AI.
Other speakers already confirmed include:
- Ming Tang, chief data and analytics officer, NHS England
- Chris Wigley, CEO, Genomics England
- Raghib Ali, chief medical officer and joint chief investigator, Our Future Health
- Dominic Cushnan, director of AI lab, NHS England
- Dr Umang Patel, CCIO, Microsoft UK
- Harris Shuaib, consultant clinical scientist and head of the clinical scientific computing section, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS FT
- Simon Noel, CNIO, Oxford University Hospitals NHS FT
- Dione Rogers, deputy chief nurse & CNIO, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
This is a crucial session for those interested in how technology is empowering the modern NHS workforce.
Gain insights into the relationship between AI, technology, and workforce productivity, with a glimpse of cutting-edge initiatives. Experience educational sessions and best practice case studies, the latest and best examples of data science, AI and analytics in action across UK healthcare.
The show is ideal for health providers, those in the life sciences, researchers and start-ups.