Digital Health has published its latest analysis for Intelligence subscribers.
The latest issue of The Plug-In takes a retrospective look at the news that made Digital Health headlines in 2019, a year marked by significant shake-up across the NHS IT landscape.
This includes landmark contract signs in line with NHS England’s flagship Global Digital Exemplar (GDE) and Local Health and Care Record Exemplar (LHCRE) programmes, as well as lucrative deals penned between NHS bodies and major software companies.
There have also been updates on national level, marked by a shake-up of the frameworks that govern access to the NHS IT market, in addition to the establishment of NHSX, a brand new organisational unit charged with overseeing technical implementation in the NHS.
The Plug-In is a new, monthly insight report from Digital Health that is exclusively available to subscribers of Digital Health Intelligence.
Digital Health Intelligence provides granular-level, census-based data about the healthcare technologies across all UK NHS trusts.
This business information resource includes data about:
- Some 70 clinical systems, their vendors and contract dates
- Infrastructure and cyber security
- A data toolkit to explore Market share by clinical system and the Clinical Digital Maturity Index penetration data
- CDMI details on a per-trust basis – to reflect a trust’s digital maturity/move towards paperless
- Supplier details: A database of some 700 vendors with details of solutions provided to each trust
- Incisive industry reports
To subscribe, go to https://www.digitalhealthintelligence.com/ and click ‘Register today’.