The programme has been published for AI and Data, the two-day conference and exhibition exploring the latest developments in AI, data science and analytics across health and care.
Digital Health AI and Data is for everyone working across health and care interested in better understanding the latest developments in AI and Data.
The exciting AI and Data programme mixes essential keynotes from those leading key developments in the field, with in-practice case studies of cutting-edge innovation, panels and debates exploring issues including regulation, ethics, skills, people, start-ups, platforms and infrastructure.
The diverse range of sessions are designed for all stakeholders working across health and care interested in how to realise the potential of AI and Data, and learn more about key national projects and case studies showcasing best practice and innovation.
AI and Data 2023 runs from 30-31 October at London’s Business Design Centre. The programme will run across two stages and a dedicated AI start-up feature area.
- AI and Analytics stage: explore the latest advancements, the challenges of regulation, and real-world applications of AI tools.
- Data and Research stage: delving into research platforms and the ethics governing data.
- AI Start-up stage: featuring startups and unveiling their groundbreaking innovations.
Keynote speakers on the AI and Analytics stage will include:
- Dom Cushnan, director AI, Imaging & Deployment, NHS England
- Stefan Zohren, associate professor in Engineering Science, University of Oxford
- Dr Nadine Hachach-Haram, founder and CEO, Proximie
- Dr Ben Maruthappu, founder and CEO, Cera
Keynote and featured speakers on the Data and Research stage will include:
- Ming Tang, Chief Data Officer, NHS England
- Chris Wigley, CEO, Genomics England
- Raghib Ali, Chief Medical Officer and Joint Chief Investigator, Our Future Health
- Emily Jefferson, CTO HDR UK
AI and Data is for everyone interested in the future impact of AI and data on health, including: all health professionals, doctors, nurses, AHPs and other clinicians, researchers, analysts, data scientists, start-ups, with a vital mix of CPD accredited educational sessions and best practice case studies the latest and best examples of data science, AI and analytics in action across UK healthcare.
The programme has been developed with the programme committee and partners including Health Data Research UK, Great Ormond Street Hospital’s Data Research, Innovation and Virtual Environments, DigitalHealth.London, techUK and Digital Health and Care Alliance.
In addition to the two main stages, the AI and Data Start-up Showcase in the exhibition area will feature some of the most exciting start-ups, including finalists from Digital Health’s annual Pitchfest competition.
Jon Hoeksma, CEO of Digital Health, said: “Innovations in AI and Data are on the cusp of transforming health and care services, in what promises to be a wave of disruptive change that has huge potential, but also requires careful evaluation and regulation.
“We invite all stakeholders in this revolution – whether they’re healthcare professionals, data enthusiasts, or innovators – to join us at AI and Data 30-31 October.”
All sessions are CPD accredited. AI and Data is free for the NHS, public sector, start-ups, charities, education and research. Commercial tickets start from £275+VAT. Register here.