The director of transformation at NHS England and Improvement will be returning to Digital Health Rewired as a keynote.
Dr Tim Ferris will return to Digital Health Rewired 2023, which takes place 14-15 March at London’s Business Design Centre, joining NHS Digital’s interim CEO Simon Bolton on the National Policy and Keynote stage.
They will be speaking at a key moment for the two organisations as NHS Digital is merged into NHS England, with major changes in priorities and programmes.
Bolton will update on national initiatives to ensure digital and data help the NHS meet unprecedented demands on services and realise the ambition of the Health and Care Act.
Dr Ferris and Bolton will be joined by:
- Saffron Cordery, CEO of NHS Providers
- Rob Webster, CEO of West Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership
- Lisa Emery, chief transformation, innovation and digital officer for NHS Sussex Integrated Care System, and chair of the CIO Network
- Dr Natasha Phillips, CNIO at NHS England
- Dom Cushnan, director of AI, imaging and deployment for NHS AI Lab
Meanwhile, Rewired Pitchfest – a competition which provides a platform for young and innovative ventures to scale in the NHS – has opened for applications.
The 2023 contest, which closes for applications on 8 December, has added a new category for scale ups. The live final will take place at Rewired 2023 with finalists pitching to win an NHS test bed site.
Start-ups and scale ups can apply by completing this short entry form.