23 October 2020
12:30 - 13:30
Whichever way you choose to embrace digital in your healthcare organisation, it needs to be right for your culture and create positive change.
A newly merged Trust, Somerset NHS Foundation Trust will be sharing their experience of moving to a more intelligent and modern system to manage their quality improvement processes. They wanted to be ahead of the curve when it came to creating a culture of learning, and they knew they could only do this with the most modern technology out there.
In this session you’ll learn:
– How technology in an organisation can encourage a culture of learning
– The power of intelligent software in spotting trends in data, allowing quick action
– How going digital is starting to create positive change by helping staff share, learn, and work together
– How the NHS can shift their culture to allow them to work in new and exciting ways
Jon Hoeksma, CEO, Digital Health
- Paula Wiggins – Systems Manager, NHS Somerset Foundation Trust
- Stephen Thomson – Associate Director of Integrated Governance, NHS Somerset Foundation Trust
- Paul Johnson – CEO at Radar Healthcare